Access to family planning and reduction of unintended pregnancy are long-standing priorities for Washington State's Department of Health (DOH) and Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
What does DHSH stand for?
DHSH stands for Department of Social and Health Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHSH
We have 1 other meaning of DHSH in our Acronym Attic
- Dirac-Hestenes Spinor Fields (mathematics)
- Drosophila Heat Shock Transcription Factor
- Durham High School for Girls (UK)
- Dundee High School Former Pupils Cricket Club (Scotland, UK)
- Data Hiding SubGroup (Copy Protection Technical Working Group)
- Den Haag Songwritersguild (Den Haag, The Netherlands)
- Devonport High School for Girls (Plymouth, Devon, England)
- Disaster Health Studies Group
- Downhole Steam Generator
- Drahtlose Hör-Sprechgarnitur
- Drilled Hex Socket Head Cap
- Department of Human Settlement and Housing Development (Myanmar)
- Debakey High School for Health Professions (Houston, Texas)
- Desert Hot Springs High School (Desert Hot Springs, CA)
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute (University of Victoria; Canada)
- Division of Health Sciences Informatics (Johns Hopkins School of Medicine; Baltimore, MD)
- Door and Hardware Systems, Inc. (Rochester, NY)
- Digital Home Special Interest Group (Taiwan)
- De Havilland Support Ltd. (est. 2000; UK)
- Digital Health Sciences Libraries (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hubbard as comptroller for the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) was announced today by Secretary Jean Soliz.
27, 1998-- Olicom's Industry-Leading CrossFire 8600 Token-Ring Switch Chosen to Increase Bandwidth and Manageability across 350 Token-Ring LANs Olicom (Nasdaq:OLCMF), a leading global supplier of high-performance networking solutions, today announced that the State of Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) has deployed Olicom's CrossFire 8600 Token-Ring Switches in major locations across the State's wide area network, delivering a critical boost in bandwidth and manageability for more than 350 geographically-dispersed LANs.