THE CENTRAL CALIFORNIA SOCIAL WELFARE, EVALUATION, RESEARCH AND TRAINING CENTER The Department of Social Work Education in an effort to support the mission of California State University, Fresno, and its College of Health and Human Services' goal of becoming an engaged regional institution began its journey of becoming an "engaged department" in 2003.
What does DSWE stand for?
DSWE stands for Department of Social Work Education (California State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSWE
We have 1 other meaning of DSWE in our Acronym Attic
- Disposable Solid Waste Cask
- Division of Soil & Water Conservation (state government)
- Docklands Sailing and Watersports Centre (UK)
- Delaware Soil and Water Conservation District (est. 1944; Ohio)
- Danish Short Wave Clubs International
- Division of Solid Waste Collection and Recycling (Fairfax County, VA)
- Dangerous Substances in Water Directive (EU)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (Philippines)
- Details Schematic Wiring Diagrams
- Digital Spatial Wavelength Domain Multiplexing (fiber optics)
- Domaine Select Wine Estates (New York, NY)
- David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation (UK)
- Diabetes Sports and Wellness Foundation (est. 1999; Middleton, WI)
- Downward Short-Wave Flux (meteorology)
- Dual Sensor Wiener Filter (digital radiography)
- Dark Skinned White Girl (Murray's Revenge song)
- Differentiated Services Working Group
- Digital Security Working Group (Air Transport Association subgroup)
- Directional Spectral Wave Generator (coastal research)
- Disability Services Working Group (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anne Petrovich, MSW, PhD, is an assistant professor in the department of social work education at California State University, Fresno, and a psychotherapist.