It was a long shot, but it worked, said Komaromy, associate professor in MSU's Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences.
What does DSACS stand for?
DSACS stands for Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSACS
- Deterministic Severe Accident Criterion
- Direction de la Sécurité de l'Aviation Civile (French: Safety Directorate of Civil Aviation)
- Distinguished Service Award Committee
- DLA Systems Automation Center
- Down Syndrome Association of Charlotte (North Carolina)
- Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- Defense Standard Ammunition Computer System
- Delhi State AIDS Control Society (India; est. 1998)
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas
- Data Systems and Analysis Directorate (US NASA)
- Defence Systems Analysis Division (Australia)
- Destruct Safe-Arm Device
- Deutsche Schule Abu Dhabi (German: German School Abu Dhabi; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Digital Service Access Devices
- Digital Storage Architecture for Disk
- Directeur du Service d'Avocats de la Défense (French: Director of the Department of Defense Lawyers; Canada)
- Down Syndrome Association of Delaware (est. 1979; support group)
- Director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as Clinical Associate Professor of Small Animal Surgery in the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and held positions in zoo and wildlife medicine, including: Chief Veterinarian at The San Francisco Zoological Gardens and Associate Professor of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Florida.
Burrows, a veterinary administrator, chairs the UF College of Veterinary Medicine's department of small animal clinical sciences and serves as chief of staff of the Small Animal Hospital.
Burrows is a Professor of Medicine and Chairman of the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences at the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine.
Professor in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences at the University of Minnesota explains, "The clinical trial proves that through early detection and nutritional intervention we can drastically alter the course of chronic kidney disease, giving dogs the opportunity to live longer and with a high quality of life.