Shirley Bostater, CCN, nurse 1, Hocking Correctional Facility, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, Nelsonville, Ohio Valerie M.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (Ohio, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Research Center (Japan)
- Defense Research Committee
- Defense Review Committee
- Delayed Retirement Credits (US Social Security Administration)
- Delhi Rail Corridor
- Deluxe Romance Car (Nickname for the Toubu Railway 1700 Series)
- Democratic Representative Caucus (Canada)
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Démolir, Rénover, Construire (French: Demolish, Renovate, Construct)
- Départements et Régions Cyclables (French: Cyclable Departments and Regions)
- Departmental Review Committee
- Deployment Readiness Condition
- Deputy Regional Controller
- Deputy Regional Counsel (EPA)
- Deschutes River Conservancy (Oregon)
- Desert Regional Center (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Design Racing Concept (Canada)
- Design Rationale Capture
- Design Ready Controls (Minneapolis, MN)
- Design Review Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the first pilot telemedicine projects among correctional facilities was the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction Telemedicine Pilot Project launched in 1994, effectively linking the Ohio State University Medical Center with the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility, Ohio's maximum security prison (Wilkinson & Gailiun, 1998).
Nasdaq:ALAN), developer of the TSI PRISM(TM) RFID inmate tracking system for the corrections industry, announced today that the Ohio Controlling Board approved a contract authorizing the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (ODRC) to acquire a TSI PRISM system for a pilot project at the Ross Correctional Facility in Chillicothe, Ohio.
CAF is currently a contract agency of the Alcohol and Drug Addiction Service Board of Cuyahoga County, and accredited by the State of Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services, and the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.