PA Justice Network and Department of Public Welfare Recognized in Global Competition HARRISBURG, Pa.
What does DOPW stand for?
DOPW stands for Department of Public Welfare (also seen as DPW)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DOPW in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Offset Phase Shift Keying
- Dynamic Online Performance Support System (database)
- Daily Operations Summary Product
- Date of Plan Termination
- Deep Ocean Pressure Tank
- Denver Occupational Privilege Tax
- Department of Personnel and Training (India)
- directly observed preventive therapy
- Dong Project Team (South Korea)
- Documentation of Program Understanding (Denmark)
- District One Public Works Integrating Committee (Ohio)
- Denominació d'Origen Qualificada (Catalan: Qualified Denomination of Origin; geographical designation)
- Denominación de Origen (French: Designation of Origin; wine regulatory classification)
- Depending On Qualifications
- Devils of Quebec (gaming clan)
- Digital Orthophoto Quadrangle
- District Ouest du Québec (French: Western District of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Documentation Quality
- Durham-Orange Quilters (North Carolina)
- Doctors Office Quality Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare has awarded a contract renewal to CGI to help prevent, detect, deter and correct improper payments within Pennsylvania's Medicaid Medical Assistance program.
Pennsylvania's Department of Public Welfare gave me solid skills in executive leadership.
The Department of Public Welfare maintains a central registry for abuse reports and operates ChildLine, a toll-free, anonymous hotline allowing anyone to call to report suspected abuse.
Gorton joined APS in January of 2006 and brought to the company over a decade of medical leadership experience and most recently served as Chief Medical Officer for the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.
March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Public Welfare is alerting all Electronic Benefit Transfer card users that they will be unable to use their card beginning 11 p.
The Department of Public Welfare has received the 2008 Excellence in Human Services Technology award for its Workload Dashboard system from IT Solutions Management for Human Services, an affiliate of the American Public Human Services Association.
Gorton joins APS with over a decade of medical leadership experience and most recently served as Chief Medical Officer for the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.