This will include a press conference with Peter Launsky-Tieffenthal, Under-Secretary-General, United Nations Department of Public Information (UN DPI); Jyunis KyurkliEaEi, UNESCO Assistant Director-General in charge of the Communication and Information Sector (9 to 10 a.
What does DPI stand for?
DPI stands for Department of Public Information (UN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPI
We have 291 other meanings of DPI in our Acronym Attic
- Déclarations Publiques d'Intérêts (French: Public Interest Declaration)
- Déduction pour Investissement (French: Investment Allowance)
- Deep Packet Inspection (Anti-Intrusion Security)
- Defensive Pass Interference (football)
- Delaware Pain Initiative
- Democratization Policy Institute
- Dental Promotion & Innovation (France)
- Department for Planning and Infrastructure (Australia)
- Department of Planning and Investment (various locations)
- Department of Primary Industries (Australia)
- Department of Public Instruction
- Departure Planning Information (ATFM, CFMU)
- Deployment Partners Inc.
- Deployments, Performance & Interoperability (IBM)
- Derived Product Images (Imagery)
- Desired Point of Impact (target)
- Destruction Potential Index
- Detected Pulse Interference
- Détection Protection Incendie (French: Fire Protection Detection)
- Deutsches Polen-Institut (German: German Institute of Polish Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking on behalf of the African Union, Habiba Mejri-Cheikh, Director of the Department of Public Information, insisted on the progress made while outlining the remaining challenges for achieving media freedom in Africa.
It is accredited as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Special Consultative Status to the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and as an Associate NGO to the UN Department of Public Information (DPI).
Summary: Jeddah, July 31, 2010, SPA -- International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) has joined United Nations&' Department of Public Information (UNDPI) after meeting the required conditions in this respect.
Pakistan, July 8 -- UN invites entries for Citizen Ambassadors Competition ISLAMABAD: The United Nations Department of Public Information has invited entries for a competition titled "Citizen Ambassadors of the United Nations".
The contest is organized by the Department of Public Information in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), YouTube, TV5Monde, the UN Foundation and Flip Video.
UNITED NATIONS, ECOSOC, AND THE UN DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC INFORMATION (DPI) ACEI is a nongovernmental organization (NGO) member of the United Nations, affiliated with the NGO Committee on UNICEF, Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), and the UN Department of Public Information (DPI).
Finally, eight chapters discuss key dimensions and actors of international public relations: transnational public relations by foreign governments; public relations of transnational corporations; nongovernmental organizations and international public relations; conceptual convergence of public relations, public diplomacy, and strategic communication; corporate communication ethics and sustainable development in Africa; public information in the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization; and the United Nations Department of Public Information.