What does PTEMC stand for?
PTEMC stands for Department of Physics and Technologies of Electrotechnical Materials and Components
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pokemon: The Evil Inside (online game)
- Post Tsunami Environment Initiative
- Proyectos de Tecnologia de Informacion (Spanish: Information Technology Projects)
- Parents and Teachers of Explosive Kids
- Page Table Entry Low (programming)
- Prequalified Training Equipment List
- Property Tax Extension Limitation Law
- Public Trust Environmental Law Institute of Florida (Jacksonville, FL)
- Property Tax Extension Limitation Law (Illinois)
- Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog
- Piedmont Triad Entrepreneurial Network (Greensboro, NC)
- Prime Time Entertainment Network (television network)
- Professional Tool and Equipment News (magazine; Fort Atkinson, WI)
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase
- Plasma Tetra Ethyl Oxysilane
- Partnership for Teacher Excellence Program (Texas)
- Peninsula Training and Employment Program (Australia)
- Personnel & Training Evaluation Program