Patricia Chevez-Barrios, MD From the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, the Department of Pathology, Division of Laboratory Medicine, University of Texas M.
What does DPLM stand for?
DPLM stands for Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPLM
We have 5 other meanings of DPLM in our Acronym Attic
- Dana Pensiun Lembaga Keuangan (Indonesian: Financial Institution Pension Fund; Indonesia)
- Davis-Putnam-Logemann-Loveland (search algorithm)
- Deer Park Little League (Texas)
- Digital Phase-Locked Loop
- Discrete-Time Phase-Locked Loop
- Dos Pueblos Little League (Goleta, CA)
- Dysimmune and Pseudo-Lymphomatous Lymphadenopathies
- Department of Provincial and Local Level Government Affairs
- Dayton Public Library Museum (Dayton, OH)
- Department of Paediatric Laboratory Medicine (Canada)
- Diffuse Proliferative Lupus Nephropathy
- Direction de la Promotion des Langues Nationales (French: Directorate for the Promotion of National Languages; Senegal)
- Diversity Professional Leadership Network (New York)
- Draining Popliteal Lymph Node (cell biology)
- Data Protection Liaison Officer (UK)
- Deck Port Low
- Défense et Promotion des Langues d'Oïl (French: Defense and Promotion of Romance Languages)
- Denver Police Latino Organization (Colorado)
- District Postal Liaison Officer (rank; US Navy)
- Draft Proposed Letter of Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donnelly (1,3,4) * (1) Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine University of Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H SM5 (2) Division of Biochemistry Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Ottawa Hospital-General Campus Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H SL6 (3) Division of Biochemistry Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Ottawa Hospital-Civic Campus Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1Y 4E9 (4) Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Immunology Faculty of Medicine University of Ottawa * Author for correspondence.
USC's Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine is one of the largest and most prestigious in the country, with several nationally and internationally renowned physicians on its staff, including several who have been named to the list of "America's Top Doctors.
Previously, she held a faculty position in the department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Rochester.
Redston served as Medical Staff Member, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto; Associate and Staff Scientist, The Samuel Ludenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital; Associate Pathologist, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston; Member, GI Malignancies Program, Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, Boston; Associate Pathologist, Faulkner Hospital, Boston; Consulting Staff Member, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston; and as Consultant Pathologist, The Children's Hospital, Boston.
Miller is an assistant professor within the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Minnesota.
tenured Professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Emory University School of Medicine.
Said is a board certified Anatomic Pathologist who is currently Chief, Division of Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Chief, Surgical Pathology at UCLA Medical Center for the Health Sciences.