76 Million Grant from the American Cancer Society to Hospital's Nationally Recognized Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care and Asian Services Center NEW YORK, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Beth Israel Medical Center's nationally recognized Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care and the Asian Services Center has received a $1.
What does DPMPC stand for?
DPMPC stands for Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care (Beth Israel Medical Center; New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Defects Per Million Opportunities (Six Sigma)
- Defense Prisoner of War (POW)/Missing Personnel (MP) Office (US DoD)
- Deployment Process Modernization Office
- Deputy Prime Minister's Office (UK)
- Don't Piss Me Off
- Dato' Paduka Mahkota Perlis (Malaysian award)
- Dominant Position of Market Power
- Donors per Million Population (organ donation statistics)
- Downtown Parking Management Program
- Drug Policy Modelling Program (Australia)
- Dispensed Price for Maximum Quantity (pharmaceuticals)
- Data Processing Machine Room
- Data Processing Marketing Research (Brazil)
- Data Protection and Recovery Management
- Deputy Project Manager/Resources
- Digital Private Mobile Radio
- Dynamic Pluggable Module Registry
- Data Processing and Management System (Bellcore)
- Data Project Management System
- David Perret Motorsport (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Portenoy, MD, chairman of the Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, and one of the world's leading authorities on breakthrough cancer pain.
NEW YORK, March 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care at Beth Israel in New York is a 2009 winner of the American Pain Society's Center of Excellence Award.