Kellogg company executive Michael McBurney has been named the head of the new department of nutrition and food science at Texas A&M University.
What does DNFS stand for?
DNFS stands for Department of Nutrition and Food Science (University of Ghana; Legon, Ghana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNFS
We have 6 other meanings of DNFS in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsch-Niederländische Fussball-Institut (German: German-Dutch Football Institute; EU)
- Division of Novel Foods and Immunochemistry (National Institute of Health Sciences; Japan)
- Democracy Needs Fair Media
- Drake Neighborhood Farmers Market (Des Moines, IA)
- Das Neue Film Programm (German: The New Film Program)
- Direction Nationale de la Formation Professionnelle (French: National Directorate of Professional Training; Mali)
- Dirección Nacional de Fiscalización y Recaudaciones (Spanish: National Director of Audits and Collections; Bolivia)
- Domain Name Front Running
- David Nestor Freight Services Ltd. (Ireland)
- Deadly Nightshade Family Singers (Minneapolis, MN)
- Determinants of Natural Fertility Survey (Matlab, Bangladesh)
- Deutsche Naturwissenschaftliche Forschungssammlungen (Consortium of German Natural History Research Collections)
- Domain Name for Sale (Internet services)
- Domino Network File Store
- Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (US DoE)
- Digital No-Flow Timer (oil field monitoring equipment)
- Dinky Ninja Fight Team (UK)
- directional non force technique (chiropractic)
- Dynamic Neural Field Theory
- Do Not Feed The Energy Creature (i.e., don't respond to flamers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marion Nestle, Professor and Chair of the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences at New York University, has been involved in the politics of food for many years.