Public Safety Canada is proud to partner with the Department of National Defence and Defence Research and Development Canada to support projects that will have the strongest impact on issues of concern for public safety and which respond to Canadian public safety and security priorities.
What does DOND stand for?
DOND stands for Department of National Defence (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOND
- Dutch Open National Aerobatic Championship (aviation competition)
- Department Of the Navy Automation and Communication System
- Dortmund Nutritional and Anthropometric Longitudinally Designed Study
- Defenders of Nature and Sustainable Development (Nigeria)
- Department of the Navy BRAC Information Transfer System (formerly Base Structure Data Base)
- Department of the Navy Central Adjudication Facility
- Department of the Navy Civilian Human Resources (US DoD)
- Department of Navy Chief Information Officer
- Department of the Navy Criminal Justice Information System
- Deal or No Deal? (TV show)
- Democrats Over Nominating Elitists (patriotism group)
- Department of Neighborhood Empowerment (Los Angeles, CA)
- Digital Open Network Environment (Finland)
- Department of the Navy Enterprise Information System (USA)
- Development of North Eastern Region (India)
- Dense Oceanfloor Network System for Earthquakes and Tsunamis (Japan)
- Danish Oil and Natural Gas
- Dansk Olie og Naturgas (Danish Oil and Natural Gas)
- Do Online Now, Guys (gaming)
- Department of the Navy General Gift Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of National Defence Extends Service Life of 8 Wing/CFB Trenton's Radar by 15 Years While Reducing Operating Costs EAST SYRACUSE, N.
He was as well the leading contributor to the Canadian Expeditionary Force, 1914-1919, the official history of Canada in the First World War published by the Department of National Defence.
Since my appointment last August, I have also focused on meeting with members of the Canadian Forces and Department of National Defence across the country.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- InContext Corporation (Vancouver: INI) today announced that it was awarded a contract for a CALS compatible fast turn around system by Canada's Department of National Defence (DND).
CFEC and CORA provide concept development and experimentation support, research, analysis, and advice to the Canadian Forces and the Department of National Defence.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- InContext Corporation (Vancouver: INI) today announced that it has been awarded a contract for a Computer-aided Acquisition and Logistics Support (CALS) compatible publishing system by the Directorate of Publishing and Graphics Services (DPGS) of the Canadian Department of National Defence (DND).
The contract was awarded to DRS by the Canadian Commercial Corporation in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, on behalf of the Canadian Department of National Defence and the Royal Netherlands Navy.