Among other things, the Court's ruling noted that: --Any such payment to Viisage would violate the ongoing 2003 preliminary injunction it had previously issued, which precluded Georgia's Department of Motor Vehicle Safety and the Georgia Technology Authority from any activities related to the implementation or performance of the Viisage contract; --Digimarc had "made a compelling case that irregularities occurred during the procurement process, and if the case proceeds to a full trial on the merits, there is a substantial likelihood that the Plaintiff will prevail.
What does DMVS stand for?
DMVS stands for Department of Motor Vehicle Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMVS
We have 2 other meanings of DMVS in our Acronym Attic
- Diplomatic Motor Vehicle Office (US State Department)
- Directoraat Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Dutch: Corporate Social Responsibility Directorate)
- Double Mitral Valve Orifice (cardiology)
- Discounted Marginal Value Product
- Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (computer networks)
- Department of Motor Vehicles and Public Safety (Carson City, NV)
- DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) Customer Service Queuing Management System (California)
- Delhi Motor Vehicles Rules (India)
- Des Moines Valley Region
- Dorsal/Median and Ventral Raphe (brain)
- Driver and Motor Vehicle Services (Oregon)
- Delmarva Search and Rescue (Maryland)
- Dakota, Missouri Valley and Western Railroad
- Dustin Matthew Vernon Werstler (Fall River, MA photography)
- Daft Mccune Walker, Inc. (land development consulting firm; Maryland)
- Dawson Motor Works (manufacturer of motorcycles)
- Dead Man Walking
- Deadman Wonderland (manga series)
- Demineralized Makeup Water
- Demineralized Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million payment; New request for proposals to be issued by Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety Viisage (Nasdaq: VISG), a leading provider of advanced technology identity solutions, today announced that the Company has taken decisive action to resolve the continuing stalemate over the implementation of the State of Georgia drivers' license contract.
This is the first time we've participated in an enforcement push like this," said Colonel Mark McLeod of the Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety.