The four programs were part of a package of nine sponsored by the Department of Mental Health submitted as a single entry for the award from the U.
What does DOMH stand for?
DOMH stands for Department of Mental Health (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOMH
- Department of Microbial Ecology (University of Vienna; Austria)
- Depend on Mature Experience (Australia; employment service)
- DERI (Digital Enterprise Research Institute) Ontology Management Environment
- Division of Medical Education
- Document Management and Electronic Archiving
- Deep Ocean Mining Environmental Study
- Digest of Middle East Studies (journal)
- Document and Media Exploitation (US DOJ)
- Distributed Object Management Facility
- Department of Defense Overseas Military Facility Investment Recovery Account (US DoD)
- Department of Mental Hygiene
- Digest Values for Document Object Model
- David Oyedepo Ministries International (Ogun State, Nigeria)
- Dictionary of Musical Instruments (book)
- Digestible Organic Matter Intake
- Diseases of the Most Impoverished Program (est. 2000)
- Dortmunder Mineralstoffverwertungs GmbH (German recycling company)
- Durée Minimale d'Utilisation (French: Minimum Duration of Use)
- Distributed Open Messaging Interface Network of Small and Medium Sized Industries-oriented Centres
- DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) Object-oriented Model of Intelligence Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
County Department of Mental Health Director Marvin Southard said those offenders - some judged insane or unfit to stand trial - have wound up in the community when a judge ordered their release or there was difficulty finding a board-and-care facility to house them.
The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (DMH) announced that it has awarded a contract to Outlook Associates to assist in the implementation of its Integrated Behavioral Health Information System (IBHIS), making significant improvements to the County's health technology systems.
Many nursing homes have not had access to crisis intervention and respite services from their area Department of Mental Health programs.
The California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) has helped finance nearly 900 units under its Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Housing Program in partnership with the California Department of Mental Health and counties' mental health departments.
Childs served as Department of Mental Health commissioner for the past four years, under Republican Mitt Romney.
The Department of Mental Health Services' Santa Clarita center managed a quick move Monday and is open for business in an office nearby, 23542 Lyons Ave.
The event, cosponsored by the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health and the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) Los Angeles Coordinating Council, will also feature the Virtual Hallucination Machine -- enabling those present to virtually experience how persons with mental illness see and hear the world.