Featuring Steven Gerrard and the Queensway Tunnel, the murals are located in the department of medicine for the elderly rehabilitation unit (DME).
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Department of Medicine for the Elderly (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Design and Management of Data Warehouses
- Dakota Minnesota & Eastern (railroad)
- Data Medium Exchange (SAP interface, bank transfers)
- Data Modulation Encoder
- Decision Making Exercise
- Dell Media Experience
- Denis Mathez Entreprise (French construction company)
- Dépannage Maintenance Électricité (French: Electrical Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Department of Medical Education (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the Local NHS Trust itself states: Walnuttree Hospital is a vital part of the care provided by the Department of Medicine for the Elderly.