During his career in academia, Alexander first taught at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health and then moved to the University of Minnesota, where he became chair of the Department of Maternal and Child Health.
What does DMCH stand for?
DMCH stands for Department of Maternal and Child Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMCH
We have 1 other meaning of DMCH in our Acronym Attic
- Downham Market Christian Fellowship (UK)
- Did Man Create God
- Digital Media Champion Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Direct Maintenance Cost Guarantee
- Dorsal Midbrain Central Gray
- Dubai Medical College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Defence Mapping, Charting and Geodesy Program
- Des Moines County Genealogical Society (Iowa)
- Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP (accounting; British Columbia, Canada)
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (India)
- Dhaka Medical College Hospital
- Division of Maternal and Child Health (various locations)
- Drought Monitoring Centre Harare (Zimbabwe)
- Dimethylcylohexylamine (used in polyurethane processes)
- Darin M. Camarena Health Center
- Daniel McIntyre Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Data Management Consultants Inc. (Beaverton, OR)
- Denise Meridith Consultants, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Digital Media and Creative Industries Team (Scottish Parliament; UK)
- Don Mills Collegiate Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Address for correspondence: Trude Bennett, Department of Maternal and Child Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB# 7445, 401 Rosenau Hall, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7445; fax: 919-966-0458; email: trude_bennett@unc.
The Black Infant Health Program is an initiative funded by the state Department of Maternal and Child Health.