a global leader in providing integrated, property tax and assessment management solutions for state and local governments, announced that it is the first software company in Indiana to have multiple client counties utilizing property tax and assessment management software certified by the Indiana Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF).
What does DLGF stand for?
DLGF stands for Department of Local Government Finance (Indiana)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of DLGF in our Acronym Attic
- Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Bodies
- Dr. Laurie's Geog Blog (website)
- Dayton Lesbian and Gay Center (Ohio)
- Derbyshire & Lancashire Gliding Club (UK)
- Dun Laoghaire Golf Club (County Wicklow, Ireland)
- Department of Local Government and Community Development (Philippines)
- Derin Lindsey Graphic Designing (New Orleans, LA)
- Department of Local Government and the Environment (Isle of Man)
- Distinguished Lieutenant Governor of Excellence (Kiwanis Club of North St. Andrew; Jamaica)
- Dorsal Lateral Ganglionic Eminence
- De La Guardia Group (consulting firm; Panama)
- Department of Local Government and Housing (Australia)
- Department of Local Government Housing and Sport (Australia)
- Datalogic International Inc. (stock symbol; San Juan Capistrano, CA)
- Documents des Laboratoires de Géologie de Lyon (French: Lyon Geology Laboratory Records; University of Lyon; Lyon, France)
- Decentralization and Local Governance Network (Switzerland)
- Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Nucleus (cell)
- Guided Missile Frigate, Nuclear Propulsion (US Navy)
- Dialog Group, Inc. (stock symbol; New York, NY)
- Department of Local Government and Planning (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is why I support eliminating township assessment and shifting full responsibilities to the county assessors under strict supervision of the state Department of Local Government Finance.
The statute also specified that the Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF) (7) should establish a system of annual adjustments to account for changes in property value in years between general assessments.
Manatron was selected after Marion County solicited bids from professional appraisers and software companies who are currently certified by the Indiana Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF) to perform such work.
This settlement agreement is currently under review by the state Attorney General's office on behalf of the Indiana Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF).
9 million contract with the Indiana Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF).