dissertation, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Pretoria, Pretoria.
What does DLIS stand for?
DLIS stands for Department of Library and Information Science (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLIS
We have 14 other meanings of DLIS in our Acronym Attic
- Lorentz-Invariant Phase-Space Measure
- Davis Langdon International Quality (Australia)
- Defense Logistics Information Research Program
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (Hawaii)
- Depot Level Inspection and Repair (aviation)
- Digital Library for International Research (est. 1999)
- Downward Looking Infra Red
- DataLogging in Science (project; UK)
- Defense Logistics Information Service
- Defense Logistics Information System
- Digital Log Interchange Standard
- Digoxin-Like Immunoreactive Substance
- Division of Library and Information Services (State Library and Archives of Florida; Florida Department of State)
- Dixie Land Internet Service (Winfield, AL)
- Digital Library for Information Science and Technology
- Distance Learning and Information Sharing Tool (South Africa)
- Dedham Library Innovation Team (Massachusetts)
- Delinquent Load Identification Table
- Digital Library Innovation Team
- Diploma in Languages and International Trade
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been on the faculty of the Department of Library and Information Science at Osmania University for the last three decades.
Ellen Gay Detlefsen, Associate Professor, Department of Library and Information Science, School of Information Sciences Core Faculty, Center for Biomedical Informatics, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 646 SIS Building, Pittsburgh, PA 15260