Rozovsky, a Professor in the Department of Legal Medicine at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, and Christina W.
What does DLM stand for?
DLM stands for Department of Legal Medicine (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLM
We have 102 other meanings of DLM in our Acronym Attic
- Date Last Met
- Date Last Moved
- Dead Like Me (TV series)
- Deep Layer Mean (weather forecasting)
- Deep Level Maintenance
- Delay Line Memory (computing)
- Delayed-Loss Multiplexer
- Demain Le Mail (French: The Tomorrow Mail; Internet communication project)
- Département des Lettres Modernes (French: Department of Modern Literature)
- Department of Land Management (various locations)
- Depot Level Maintenance
- Derrière le Miroir (French: Behind the Mirror; art collection)
- Design Liaison Meeting
- Designated Location Move
- Desktop Lifecycle Management
- Destination Learning Management (education)
- Diamond Life Master (bridge)
- Dienstleistungsmodellierung (Workshop)
- Diffusion Linge Médical (French: Medical Linen Distribution)
- Digital Landscape Model