Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis announced that the department is "back in the enforcement business," risk managers surely took notice.
What does DOLS stand for?
DOLS stands for Department of Labor Secretary (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOLS
We have 1 other meaning of DOLS in our Acronym Attic
- Data Online for Population, Health and Nutrition
- Dropping Off Last Pilot Station (shipping)
- Dictionnaire des Oeuvres Littéraires du Québec (French: Dictionary of Literary Works of Quebec)
- decentralized object location and routing
- Department of Land and Registration
- Department of Land Resources (India)
- Diocese of Little Rock (Little Rock, AR)
- Distributed Object Location and Routing
- Detection Of Laser, Radar, And Millimeter
- Department of Land Reform and Management (Nepal)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (UK)
- Directory of Laboratory Services
- Domino Off-Line Services (Lotus/IBM)
- Dynamic Ordinary Least Squares
- Department of Labour and Social Affairs (Gondar, Ethiopia)
- Digital Output LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) Signal Conditioner
- Dropping Off Last Sea Pilot (Norway; maritime)
- Directional Optimized Link-State Routing
- Date Of Last Transaction
- Director of Learning and Teaching (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at OPM headquarters alongside Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis and Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan, Berry detailed President Obama's initiative to bring a 21st Century approach to the Federal hiring system.
She also explained that Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis and the department is committed to the protection of pay and to advance women in the workforce.
Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis will retire: "As the daughter of immigrant parents with union jobs, Hilda Solis brought a new energy to the U.
on February 14, 2003 to attend a ceremony hosted by Department of Labor Secretary Elaine L.
Department of Labor Secretary Elaine Chao recently unveiled the Youth Rules
Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis: Dear Secretary Solis, Thank you for dispatching Executive Director Jay Williams to visit with us at Carbon Motors in Connersville, Indiana last week.
Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis joined the vice president to discuss the department's next steps in combating these improper payments: * A New Transparency Initiative to Make It Clear Where States Stand: The Department of Labor is launching a new effort to clearly show every state's performance on improper payments.