Prior to that Coleman served for more than 18 years as the deputy commissioner of the State Department of Juvenile Justice.
What does DOJJ stand for?
DOJJ stands for Department of Juvenile Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Day of Judgement
- Defender of Justice (comic)
- Department Of Justice
- Dermatology Online Journal (est. 1995)
- Double Offset Joint (automotive)
- Department of Justice Canada
- Deranged Occasional Jazz Club (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Disciples of Jesus Covenant Community
- Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (South Africa)
- Disability Organisations Joint Front (Sri Lanka)
- Dachorganisationen Konferenz (German: Umbrella Organizations Conference; Switzerland)
- Daughters Of the King
- Den Oppene Kanal (Luxembourg private channel)
- Deutsches Osteopathie Kolleg (German: German Osteopathic College)
- Diocese of Kigezi (Uganda)
- Disk of Knowledge
- Disk on Key
- Donetsk, Ukraine - Donetsk (Airport Code)
- Donkere Kamer (Dutch: Darkroom)
- De-Orbiting Kinetic Anti-Emplacement Weapon (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the conference, ACA also presented its highest honor for commitment to excellence, the Golden Eagle Award, to the Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice (KYDJJ) for its work in achieving ACA accreditation in all of its facilities, the training academy, central office and community and mental health division.
Bob harbison, Age to Occupation: Retired Department of Juvenile Justice Hometown: Carrollwood
One of them reported it to administrators which led to the boy being transported to the Department of Juvenile Justice.
Scott Reiner of Virginia's Department of Juvenile Justice spoke about the intake checklist his state developed and the bumps that came with its implementation.
The city’s Department of Juvenile Justice will hold a forum on strategies help youth exiting detention centers integrate into the education and workforce mainstream at Medgar Evers College, 1650 Bedford Avenue, in Brooklyn.
We are so pleased that both Lovell and the Department of Juvenile Justice have shown their faith in us as building owners through the execution of these leases," said Swig.
Q I work with the Department of Juvenile Justice, but I've had dreams of opening up a foster home/ after-care program for troubled kids.