The Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) has developed and implemented a secure facility wellness program in order to provide an environment that enhances learning and development of lifelong wellness practices.
What does DOJJ stand for?
DOJJ stands for Department of Juvenile Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Day of Judgement
- Defender of Justice (comic)
- Department Of Justice
- Dermatology Online Journal (est. 1995)
- Double Offset Joint (automotive)
- Department of Justice Canada
- Deranged Occasional Jazz Club (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Disciples of Jesus Covenant Community
- Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (South Africa)
- Disability Organisations Joint Front (Sri Lanka)
- Dachorganisationen Konferenz (German: Umbrella Organizations Conference; Switzerland)
- Daughters Of the King
- Den Oppene Kanal (Luxembourg private channel)
- Deutsches Osteopathie Kolleg (German: German Osteopathic College)
- Diocese of Kigezi (Uganda)
- Disk of Knowledge
- Disk on Key
- Donetsk, Ukraine - Donetsk (Airport Code)
- Donkere Kamer (Dutch: Darkroom)
- De-Orbiting Kinetic Anti-Emplacement Weapon (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Juvenile Justice (DJ) iseking vendors to provide a Pre-mployment Asesment Tol to be used to gather dat in order to asist DJ in asesing a potential new hire risk of sexual misconduct and abilty to bserve boundaries with children and tens.
The books are either new or gently used for boys and girls ages six months to teenagers and will be donated to local organizations including the Department of Juvenile Justice, the Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County, as well as schools from Belle Glade to West Palm Beach.
Beth Davis of the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
Scott Reiner of Virginia's Department of Juvenile Justice spoke about the intake checklist his state developed and the bumps that came with its implementation.
We are so pleased that both Lovell and the Department of Juvenile Justice have shown their faith in us as building owners through the execution of these leases," said Swig.
Q I work with the Department of Juvenile Justice, but I've had dreams of opening up a foster home/ after-care program for troubled kids.
Department of Juvenile Justice grant ($169,750 over two years)