Encouraged by a 1998 statutory change, King County's Department of Judicial Administration was able to designate the electronic document as the official case record.
What does DJA stand for?
DJA stands for Department of Judicial Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DJA
We have 17 other meanings of DJA in our Acronym Attic
- Kim Dae Jung (a Korean president)
- Virgin Blue Airlines (Australia; flight number prefix)
- Dow Jones 10,000 (Anticipated Bug When DJ Hits More Than 4 Digits)
- Director for Logistics (JCS)
- Director for Command, Control & Communications (JCS)
- Director for Operational Plans & Interoperability (JCS)
- Director for Force Structure, Resource & Assessment (JCS)
- De Jonge Akademie (Dutch: The Young Academy; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Deck Jog Auxiliary
- Declaratory Judgment Action (legal proceeding)
- Devon James Associates (Bellevue, WA)
- Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Melville, NY)
- Dose Journalière Admissible (French: Acceptable Daily Intake)
- Dotation Jeune Agriculteur (French: Young Farmer Endowment)
- Daejoo Air Agencies Co., Ltd.
- Digital Juice Addicts Anonymous
- Dog Judges Association of America, Inc.
- Dow Jones Athletic Association
- Downey Junior Athletic Association, Inc.
- Draft Joint Amended Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 23, 2003 The King County Department of Judicial Administration (DJA) has contracted Sierra Systems Group Inc.