The UK government today committed (pounds) 100 million to transform regional infrastructure and increase trade across Africa," the Department of International Development (DFID) said in the Zambian capital.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Department of International Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Dance India Dance (Indian reality TV show)
- Dansk Ishockey Dommerklub (Denmark ice hockey referees)
- Data ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Dienst (Dutch governmental department)
- Data Identifier
- Data Interface Definition (computing)
- Data Item Description
- Datamation Industry Directory
- Déchets Industriels Dangereux (French: Hazardous Industrial Waste)
- Defense Industry Daily (publication)
- Defense-In-Depth (Nuclear Power)
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage (Malaysia)
- Desert Island Disc
- Design Interface Document
- Detail Issues Depot (Australia)
- Deterministic Identification Capacity
- Développement International Desjardins
- Device Identifier
- Diabète Insulinodépendant (French: Insulin-Dependent Diabetes)
- Died in Department (UK)
- Differences in Differences (econometrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of International Development has refused to renew a pounds 50,000 grant to Canolfan Addysg Byd, the Wales Education Centre at University College Bangor.
The Department of International Development said it was sending teams to help.