RISHU ([dagger]) ([dagger]) ([dagger]) Department of Intensive Care Medicine, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia * MD, FRCPC, FCCP Consultant; Associate Professor, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences.
What does DICM stand for?
DICM stands for Department of Intensive Care Medicine (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DICM
We have 2 other meanings of DICM in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Image Complex for Image Feature Extraction & Recognition
- Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
- Dickcissel (bird species Spiza americana)
- Daily Inventory Control Log
- Danish Indoor Climate Labelling (est. 1993; Ministry of Housing; Denmark)
- Ductile Iron Cement Lined (pipes)
- Ductile Iron Pipe (engineering)
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder Speed-Up Circuitry
- Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (est. 1994; Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (Macintosh file type code)
- Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (UK)
- Direction de l'Instruction et de la Coopération Militaires (French: Directorate of Education and Military Cooperation; Canada)
- Discontinuous Inductor Current Mode
- Dictée Magnétique SA (French: Dictation Services, Magnetic)
- Danish Institute of Certified Management Consultants
- Dictionary of Naval Abbreviations
- Defence Industry Committee of New Zealand
- Data Information Coordination Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bonpei Takase, Kazuo Kimura, Akira Hamabe *, Akimi Uehata * Hattori Hidemi , Masayuki Ishihara , Akira Kurita From Departments of Intensive Care Medicine and *Internal Medicine, Self Defense Forces Central Hospital  Division of Biomedical Engineering, National Defense Medical College Research Institute, Saitama, Japan Address for Correspondence/Yazisma Adresi: Bonpei Takase, MD, Department of Intensive Care Medicine, National Defense Medical College, 3-2 Namiki, Tokorozawa, Saitama, Japan, 359-8513, Phone: +81 42 9951597 Fax: +81 42 9250967 E-mail: bonpeit@ndmc.
Dirk Vlasselaers  * Lukas Schaupp  Ingeborg van den Heuvel  Julia Mader  Manfred Bodenlenz  Maria Suppan  Pieter Wouters  Martin Ellmerer  Greet Van den Berghe   Department of Intensive Care Medicine University Hospital Leuven Leuven, Belgium  Joanneum Research GmbH Graz, Austria  Medical University Graz Graz, Austria * Address correspondence to this author at: Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium.
These findings represent major progress in ICU medicine because the benefits were substantial and were obtained with a simple and inexpensive insulin treatment," said professor Greet Van den Berghe (MD from the Department of Intensive Care Medicine at University Hospital Gasthuisberg in Leuven, Belgium) who led the research.
Intensivist, Department of Intensive Care Medicine.