What does DILHR stand for?
DILHR stands for Department of Industry Labor and Human Relations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dream-Initiated Lucid Dream
- Drug-Induced Liver Disease
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus (autoimmune disease)
- Distance Learning and Education Services
- Dad I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Delhi International Leather Fair (India)
- Diplôme Initial de Langue Française (French: Initial Diploma in French Language)
- Direct Injection-Locked Frequency Divider (electrical engineering)
- Department of Interior and Local Government
- Dive Industry Liaison Group (Port of Melbourne Corporation; Australia)
- Drug Induced Liver Injury
- Dual Inline Integrated Circuit
- Distributor List & Correspondence Instruction
- Do I Look Like I Give A Rip?
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network
- Designing for Informal and Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Digital Inter-Library Loan
- Dual Induction Laterolog (Petroleum industry, wireline log type)
- Do I Look Like A Clairvoyant?
- Do I Look Like I Care?