a professor in the University of Arizona's Department of Hydrology and Water Resources, has been appointed as a professor in the Engineering Division.
What does DHWR stand for?
DHWR stands for Department of Hydrology and Water Resources (University of Arizona)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DHWR in our Acronym Attic
- Dating Hamster Wheel of Despair
- Decompressive Hemicraniectomy with Duraplasty (ischemic stroke treatment modality)
- Dickens House Wine Emporium (UK)
- Deployment Health Working Group (US DoD)
- Digital Home Working Group
- Domestic Hot Water Heater
- Duneland Health and Wellness Institute
- Design History Workshop Japan
- Division of Hazardous Waste Management
- Department of Health and Wellness Promotion (Detroit, MI)
- Disposal of Hazardous Waste Service (University College London; UK)
- Domestic Hot Water Services
- Discrete Harmonic Wavelet Transform (sleep apnea)
- Domestic Hot Water Tank
- Die Hard With a Vengeance (movie)
- Dependable Hawaiian Express
- Diffie-Hellman Exchange (Apple authentication protocol)
- Digital Heritage Exchange
- Doughtie Houses Exchange (blog)
- Drug History (medical records)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993 he joined the University of Arizona where he is Regents' Professor in both the Department of Hydrology and Water Resources and the Atmospheric Sciences Department.