It's the first time anyone has built an instrument like that," marvels Peter Troch, director of Biosphere 2 and professor in the Department of Hydrology and Water Resources.
What does DoH stand for?
DoH stands for Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DoH
We have 41 other meanings of DoH in our Acronym Attic
- Date of Hire
- Days on Hand (inventory)
- Declaration of Helsinki (medical ethics; World Medical Association)
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Departmental Overhead (USACE)
- Depending on Heels
- Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
- Directorate of Health (various locations)
- Division of Highways
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
- Dukes Of Hazzard
- Department of Health - Bureau of Food and Drugs (Philippines)
- Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals
Samples in periodicals archive:
The more pollutants in the air, the denser the smog," Keshav Prasad Sharma from Nepal's Department of Hydrology and Meteorology, said.
108 Fahrenheit) annually, according to a long-term study by the Nepalese department of hydrology.
In 1993 he joined the University of Arizona where he is Regents' Professor in both the Department of Hydrology and Water Resources and the Atmospheric Sciences Department.