[Wald] gave us a wonderful example of utilizing a wide network of colleagues and acquaintances and persuasive communication of data to affect change in public policy and the lives of an entire community," says Lillian Mood, community liaison for the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control in Columbia.
What does DEHEC stand for?
DEHEC stands for Department of Health and Environmental Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Department of Environment, Heritage and Aboriginal Affairs (South Australia)
- Demokratik Halk Partisi (Turkish: People's Democratic Party)
- Danish Enhanced Homing All the Way Killer
- Dayang Enterprise Holdings Bhd (Malaysia)
- Dikkat Eksikligi Hiperaktivite Bozuklugu (Turkish: Attention Deficiency Hyperactivity Disorder; psychology)
- Dorothy E. Henry Branch Library (Vernon, NJ)
- Defence Estates Housing Directorate (UK)
- Definition of Hosting Experts
- Directorate of Environmental Health Engineering (US Army)
- Division of Environmental Health and Engineering (Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium)
- Digital Environment Home Energy Management System (EU)
- Division of Environmental Hazards and Health Effects (US CDC)
- Dutchess Educational Health Insurance Consortium (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Double Ended Hot Leg
- Department of the Environment Heritage and Local Government (Ireland)
- Danish Eulerian Hemispheric Model (atmospheric modelling)
- Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine
- Department of Environment, Health & Natural Resources (North Carolina, USA)
- District Environmental Health Officer
- Deutsches Hotel und Gaststättengewerbe (German: German Hotel and Catering Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) has applied for final authorization of revisions to its hazardous waste program under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
The third award went to the Greater South Carolina Postal Cluster for a CD-ROM it coproduced with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control called Action for a Cleaner Tomorrow.