County Department of Health Services spokesman Michael Wilson said the PPIC study is in line with the department's view that undocumented residents are just one component -- not the cause -- of the county's health-care crisis.
What does DOHS stand for?
DOHS stands for Department of Health Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOHS
We have 4 other meanings of DOHS in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (New York City)
- Department of Health and Medical Services (Dubai)
- Diploma of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Defenders of Holy Relic (Czech gaming guild)
- Department of Human Resources (various locations)
- Director of Human Resources
- Defense Occupational Health Readiness System
- Department of Health Reporting System (Australia)
- Defense Officers Housing Society
- Del Oro High School (Loomis, CA)
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Occupational Health & Safety
- Desert Oasis High School (Nevada)
- Death on the High Seas Act
- Dept of Health and Senior Services
- Department of Occupational Health, Safety, and Welfare
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Dual Overhead Valve
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-Iodoamphetamine (hallucinogenic drug)
- Daily Operating Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vugia(*)([dagger]) (*) California Department of Health Services, Berkeley, California, USA; and ([dagger]) The California Emerging Infections Program, Berkeley, California, USA Dr.
HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS PETITION STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES TO CALL CIGARETTE BRANDS 'DRUGS' SACRAMENTO, Calif.
Today, the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services will present options to keep the center alive.
a multidimensional healthcare corporation based in Temecula, today announced the company has been awarded a contract by the California Department of Health Services for the distribution of flu vaccine for the 2006-2007 influenza season.
The task force of building and safety inspectors, the Los Angeles Police Department and those from the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services swarmed San Fernando Valley neighborhoods over the summer.
Data released by the California Department of Health Services (CDHS) in September shows the overall smoking rate for LGBT individuals at 30.
The Department of Health Services would also do well to examine ways to completely seal off the state from potential viral invaders: Why not include a flu-victim booth at the state's produce checkpoints?