the study's lead author and assistant professor of epidemiology in the Department of Health Sciences Research at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
What does DHSC stand for?
DHSC stands for Department of Health Sciences (various universities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHSC
We have 5 other meanings of DHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Death on the High Seas Act
- Development and Humanitarian Services for Afghanistan (est. 1992; Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Diploma in Health Services Administration (Canada)
- Dutch Health School Almere (Almere, Netherlands)
- Durham Home and Small Business Association (Canada)
- Davis High School Band Boosters (Davis, CA)
- DHS Business Consulting (Swiss company; Hong Kong)
- Desert Hot Springs Branch Library (Desert Hot Springs, CA)
- Dearborn Heights Soccer Club (Michigan)
- Defense and Homeland Security Consortium
- Deployment Health Surveillance Capability (Munich, Germany)
- Digital Hearing Systems Corporation (Rogers, AR)
- Directorates of Health and Social Care (UK; 2002-2003)
- Discount Home Shopping Club
- Doctor of Health Science
- Doctor of Health Science
- Dunman High School Chinese Orchestra (Singapore)
- Defence Health Services Division (Australia)
- Delay-Handoff-Signal Degradation
- Deployment Health Support Directorate (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a leading sports nutrition research facility at the University of Tampa, Department of Health Sciences and Human Performance, we've worked with NFL, MLB and IFBB athletes," said Dr.
MPH, chair of Henry Ford Department of Health Sciences and the study's lead author.
Under the guidance and supervision of the teachers of the Qatar University, the students will build their projects in the MTU labs and at the Department of Health Sciences in the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS).
TOP Mari This means that standards were deemed to be so high that in 2012 the Department of Health Sciences will not receive a visit by outside inspectors and will carry out its own appraisal.
Laura GUIDETTI Employment Associate Professor, Department of Health Sciences, University of Rome "Foro Italico" Degree MD, PhD Research interests Physical activity and health.
She has served as chair of the Department of Health Sciences Research at Mayo Clinic, which includes the divisions of Epidemiology, Health Care Policy & Research, Biomedical Informatics, and Biostatistics.
Lead author Prof Terry Brugha, of the University of Leicester Clinical Division of Psychiatry, Department of Health Sciences, said: "Up until now, it was thought that depression could only be treated when it is picked up by a GP or health visitor.