Silbergeld (2) (1) Department of Health Policy and Management, and (2) Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
What does DHPM stand for?
DHPM stands for Department of Health Policy and Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHPM
We have 2 other meanings of DHPM in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Handels- und Plantagen-Gesellschaft der Suedsee-Inseln zu Hamburg
- Di-Hydroxy Propoxymethyl Guanine (anti-viral drug)
- Downhole Permanent Gauge (oil industry)
- Desert Health Products, Inc. (alternative medicine)
- Digital Holographic Particle Image Velocimetry
- Digital High-Pressure Laminate
- Division of Health Professions Licensure (Massachusetts)
- Duck Hill Public Library (Duck Hill, MS)
- denaturing high-performance liquid chromatography
- Directorate of Health Plan Management
- Dale Harris Point of Sale (software)
- Dermatite par Hypersensibilité aux Piqûres de Puces (French: Dermatitis by Hypersensitivity to Flea Bites)
- Digital Home Protection Plan (DISH Network)
- Directed Hamiltonian Path Problem
- Dish Home Protection Plan (Dish Network)
- Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus (animal vaccine)
- Division of High Polymer Physics (American Physics Society)
- Double-Hole Pencil-Point (spinal needle)
- Dover High-Performance Plastics (Dover, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goldman, MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management, Boston; Maria G.
a consultant to the Codman Group, is a specialist in Internal Medicine and a lecturer in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Harvard School of Public Health.