The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has put up measures designed to ensure that clients applying or renewing their passports at DFA-Aseana (DFA-Office of Consular Affairs) will be able to do so easily and comfortably, especially during the height of the summer season and the duration of the temporary passport releasing scheme from April 1 to 14, 2014.
What does DFA stand for?
DFA stands for Department of Foreign Affairs (Pasay City, Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFA
We have 213 other meanings of DFA in our Acronym Attic
- Defence Families of Australia
- Defy False Authority (band)
- Delegated Financial Authority (New Zealand)
- Delta Frangible Ammunition
- Democracy for America
- Dense Fog Advisory (weather report)
- Département Français d'Amérique (French: French Departments of America)
- Department of Finance and Administration (Australia)
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture (Canada)
- Department of Food and Agriculture
- Design for Accessibility
- Design for Advertising (Washington)
- Design for Affordability
- Design for All (design systems creating accessibility for all)
- Design For Assembly
- Design for Availability
- Designate for Assignment (baseball)
- Designated Field Activity
- Designated for Assignment (baseball)
- Destined for Assimilation (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW LEGISLATION THAT WILL GUIDE the amalgamation of the Canadian International Development Agency and the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade into the new Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development has the support of the Canadian Foodgrains Bank--an aid agency partnered with the PCC.
The Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs said in a statement Saturday that "if media reports are accurate, this planned action by China is a gross violation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea, international law, particularly the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, and a direct threat to the entire international community.
Brillintes, Under Secretary of Foreign Affairs in the Department of Foreign Affairs is scheduled to undertake a visit to Pakistan from 27-29 January, 2011 to hold the 3rd meeting of Policy Consultation Talks between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and the Philippines.
Summary: The Philippine's Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) reiterated the total ban on deployment to Lebanon, until the Philippines and Lebanon sign a memorandum of understanding establishing the mechanisms for the protection of rights and the promotion of welfare of Filipino workers, the Philippine's Inquirer news website reported on Tuesday.
The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs confirmed Fr Michael Sinnott has been freed.
The Department of Foreign Affairs can only estimate the number they have sent out to the nearest 100,000.
The Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin said Irish diplomats in the Spanish capital had been made aware of the incident.