We will have five road trains at Education City, each with three coaches," Khalifa Hamad Al Hajiri, manager of the Planning and Development Department of Facilities Management Directorate, said.
What does DFM stand for?
DFM stands for Department of Facilities Management (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFM
We have 133 other meanings of DFM in our Acronym Attic
- Delta Force Land Warrior (Novalogic military combat game)
- Dance Floor Make-Out
- Dark Field Microscopy
- Data File Management
- Dataflow Machine
- Decreased Fetal Movement
- Defense Financial Management
- Defense of Freedom Medal (medal; US DoD)
- Delphi Form (computer filename extension)
- Delta Facilities Maintenance Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only is it better for the environment, but it's better for the health of our cleaning staff and those who use our facilities," says David Fowler of University of Maine's Department of Facilities Management.
Flanery also had oversight of the Department of Facilities Management, which designs, builds, operates and maintains state facilities.