Hartley, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 660 West Redwood St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA; email: dhartley@epi.
What does DEPM stand for?
DEPM stands for Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEPM
We have 6 other meanings of DEPM in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Environmental Policy Implementation (UN)
- Deployment Indicator Code
- Drug Education and Prevention Information Service (UK)
- Department of Environment and Pollution Kumamoto
- Degausser Evaluated Products List (US National Security Agency)
- Daily Estimated Position Location
- Deployment and Sustainment Model
- Departemen Luar Negri (Indonesian: Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Daily Egg Production Method (biology)
- Data Evaluation Program Manager (US FAA)
- Dietary Exposure Potential Model (US EPA)
- Disability Employment Program Manager (USDA)
- Deployable Medical
- Deployable Medical Shelter
- Deployable Medical System
- Deployable Medical Systems (US DoD)
- Deployable Medical Systems Development System
- Depot Management Information System
- Digital Emergency Power Management System (trademark of Blue Pillar Inc.)
- Detainee Escorting and Population Management Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bollinger (2) (1) Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine and (2) Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Pulmonology/Allergy, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA Address correspondence to S.
He currently has an appointment as Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, U.