Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Population Health at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, who will examine how lifestyle, including diet and exercise, contributes to the development of the metabolic syndrome and can be the cornerstone of prevention and treatment strategies for managing this complex disorder.
What does DEPH stand for?
DEPH stands for Department of Epidemiology and Population Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEPH
We have 3 other meanings of DEPH in our Acronym Attic
- Direction des Études et des Prévisions Financières (French: Department of Studies and Financial Forecasts; Morocco)
- Drug Education Practitioners Forum (UK)
- Deutsche Pfandbriefanstalt (German bonds Institution)
- Depleted P-Channel Field Effect Transistor
- Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (University of Siena; Italy)
- Diesel & Electric Preservation Group (UK)
- Digital Event Photo Gallery (website)
- Direction des Études Patrimoniales Groupe (French: Directorate of Heritage Studies Group)
- Dynamic Electronic Program Guide
- DANTES Examination Program Handbook
- Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Data Exchange Platform for the Horn of Africa
- Department of Environment, Parks, Heritage and the Arts (Australia)
- Departemen Pertahanan Dan Keamanan (Department of Defense and Security of the Republic of Indonesia)
- Development Partnerships in Higher Education
- Departemen Kehutanan (Ministry of Forestry; Indonesia)
- Department of Environment and Primary Industries (Australia)
- Division of Environmental Policy Implementation (UN)
- Deployment Indicator Code
- Drug Education and Prevention Information Service (UK)