Tobacco use and exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke are major health problems for adolescents, resulting in short-term and long-term adverse health effects," said Ana Navas-Acien, MD, PhD, senior author of the study and an associate professor with the Bloomberg School's Department of Environmental Health Sciences.
What does DEHS stand for?
DEHS stands for Department of Environmental Health Sciences (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEHS
We have 21 other meanings of DEHS in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsches Hotel und Gaststättengewerbe (German: German Hotel and Catering Industry)
- Division of Environmental Health and Occupational Medicine (National Health Research Institutes)
- Deutsche Hollerith-Maschinen Gesellschaft mbH
- Dartmouth Employee Home Ownership Program (Hanover, NH)
- Di-Ethylhexyl Phthalate
- Diethyl Hydrogen Phosphite
- Dual Encoding Hierarchical Pipelining
- Disabled and Elderly Health Program Group
- Davenport Evans Hurwitz & Smith (law office; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Debian External Health Status
- Desert Edge High School (Arizona)
- Directly Embedded Heating System
- Director of Environment, Health, and Safety
- Director of Environmental Health Services (United Kingdom)
- Division of Environmental Health Services
- Downingtown East High School (Downingtown, PA)
- Diffuse Excessive High-Signal Intensity
- Directory of Electronic Health Sciences Journals (now World Wide Information on Serials in Health; Australia; Monash University)
- Disney Enhanced Home Theater
- Druids for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals (World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a link recommended by the SCH, Dr Rolf Halden, assistant professor in the Department of Environmental Health Sciences and the Centre for Water and Health at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, confirms there are no dioxins in plastics.
Jackson, MD, MPH, chair of the report's authoring committee and professor and chair of the Department of Environmental Health Sciences at the University of California Los Angeles School of Public Health.
Alexandru-Lonut Petrisor Department of Environmental Health Sciences Norman J.
an assistant professor in the Department of Environmental Health Sciences at the Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Hu is Chair and Professor in the Department of Environmental Health Sciences at the University of Michigan School of Public Health and Adjunct Professor of Occupational and Environmental Medicine at the Harvard School of Public Health.
In the presidential race, Maureen Lichtveld, MD, MPH, a professor and chair of the Department of Environmental Health Sciences at Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, is running against Linda Rae Murray, MD, MPH, chief medical officer of the Cook County Department of Public Health within the Cook County Health and Hospital System in Forest Park, Ill.
Professors John Meeker, Rita Loch-Caruso and Howard Hu of the SPH Department of Environmental Health Sciences and collaborators from the National Institute of Public Health in Mexico and the U.