BOYLSTON - The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) has scheduled a review of Berlin-Boylston-Tahanto School District special education services for next month.
What does DESE stand for?
DESE stands for Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (Jefferson City, MO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DESE
We have 15 other meanings of DESE in our Acronym Attic
- Detrusor-External Sphincter Dyssynergia (neurology and urology)
- Distributed Electrostatic Discharge
- Doubly-Even, Self-Dual (convolutional code)
- Douglas Education Service District (Roseburg, OR)
- Destroyer Development Group
- Destroyer Division
- Dark Energy Survey Data Management
- Departemen Energi Sumber Daya Mineral (Indonesia)
- Data Encryption Standard Encryption (protocol)
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (university department)
- Department of Secondary Education (Missouri)
- Diploma de Estudos Superiores Especializados (Portuguese: Diploma of Specialized Higher Studies)
- Division of Electrical and Software Engineering (FDA)
- Division of Environmental Science and Engineering (National University of Singapore)
- Doctorat d'Etudes Supérieures Européennes (French: European Doctorate in Higher Education)
- Department of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering (University of Kassel; Germany)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures Européennes de Management (French: European Advanced Diploma in Management)
- Banco de Desenvolvimento do Estado da Bahia SA (Brazilian bank)
- Distance Education Studies in Eastern and Southern Africa (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education The Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is the agency responsible for the state's PK-12 public education system and is governed by the Rhode Island Board of Regents for Elementary and Secondary Education.
eMINTS (enhancing Missouri's Instructional Networked Teaching Strategies) is administered by Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet) in collaboration with the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).