CIL (2000), Para Teachers in Primary Education: A Status Report, DPEP, Department of Elementary Education and Literacy, MHRD, Government of India, New Delhi.
What does DEE stand for?
DEE stands for Department of Elementary Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEE
We have 62 other meanings of DEE in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete Event Dynamic System
- Discrete-Event Dynamic Simulation
- Data Entity Dictionary Specification Language
- Decyl Ester of D-Tyrosine
- Department of Economic Development and Tourism (South Africa)
- Doctor of Education
- Deutscher Elektronik Dart Verband (German: German Electronics Dart Association)
- Datenendeinrichtung (German: Host)
- Departamento de Engenharia Elétrica (Portugese)
- Department Environmental Executive (US DHS)
- Department of Environmental Engineering (various locations)
- Detailed Equipment Events
- Dexterous End Effector
- Digital Events Evaluator (US NASA)
- Dilated Eye Examination (diabetes)
- Diplomate Environmental Engineer
- Diplôme d'Etudes À l'Etranger (French university diploma)
- Director, Elementary Education (various locations)
- Diretoria de Ensino Especial (Portuguese: Directors of Special Education)
- Disjoint Eager Execution
Samples in periodicals archive:
is Assistant professor of mathematics education in the Department of Elementary Education.
Michael Kelley, Vice President Representing Infancy/Early Childhood (2005-08) Michael Kelley, Chair, Department of Elementary Education, College of Education, Arizona State University West, has been elected as ACEI's Vice President Representing Infancy/Early Childhood.
Harlin, Associate Professor, Department of Elementary Education, Florida International University, Miami
Onofrey is an assistant professor in the Department of Elementary Education at Arizona State University West where she teaches courses in language and literacy.