He joined the University of Hong Kong in 1981 as Lecturer and then held the positions of Senior Lecturer, Reader, Honda Chair Professor of Engineering, and later became the Head of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, serving from 1994 to 2000.
What does DIEE stand for?
DIEE stands for Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIEE
- Defense Item Entry Control
- Dhahran International Exhibitions Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Diccionari de l'Institut d'Estudis Catalans (dictionary for Catalan language)
- Direction Interdiocésaine de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Interdiocesan Directorate of Catholic Education)
- Dubai International Exhibition Centre
- Dubai International Exhibition and Conference Centre (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Direction des Entreprises, de la Concurrence, de la Consommation, du Travail et de l'Emploi (French: Company Management, Competition, Consumer, Labor and Employment)
- Defense Item Entry Control Office
- Defense Item Entry Control Program
- Développement Industriel Écologiquement Durable (French: Environmentally Sustainable Industrial Development; Morocco)
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica ed Elettronica (Italy)
- Diplôme Interdisciplinaire d'Etudes Européennes (French: Interdisciplinary European Studies Degree)
- Division of International Education and Exchange (est. 1966)
- Department of International and European Economic Studies (Athens, Greece)
- Departamento Intersindical de Estatística e Estudos Sócio-Econômicos (Portugese: Inter Trade Union Department of Statistics and Socio-Economic Studies, Brazil)
- John G. Diefenbaker (Canadian prime minister)
- Dividend Index of Europe, Far-East Asia, and Australasia (investing)
- Diegem Kennedy (real estate; Brussels, Belgium)
- Dirección de Educación de Gestión Privada (Argentina)
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica Gestionale e Meccanica (Italian: Department of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Management; University of Udine; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as a Full Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Pretoria.