Barr said that the state Department of Elder Affairs requires staff at the Senior Center to track everyone who uses the center.
What does DOEA stand for?
DOEA stands for Department of Elder Affairs (Florida State Government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Commercial Nuclear Waste (now called DOE AMC)
- Department of Energy - San Francisco Operations Office (US)
- Department of Energy San Francisco (Operations) Office
- Department of Energy Savannah River Operations Office
- Department of Energy, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Department of Energy, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Department of Energy/Geothermal Division
- Department of Energy/Geothermal Technology Division
- Department of Energy Nevada Operations Office (usually abbreviated as DOE-NV or DOE-NVOO)
- Department of Energy/Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Department of Electronics Accreditation for Computer Courses (India)
- Department of Energy Business (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Date of Earliest Billing Action
- Department of Ecology, Washington State
- Dictionary of Old English Corpus
- Department of Economics Chancellor College (University of Malawi; Zomba, Malawi)
- Department of Energy Clean Cities
- Department of Energy Computer Hardware, Advanced Mathematics, and Model Physics Program
- Department of Economic Development (various governments)
- Department of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Massachusetts Department of Elder Affairs, over 11,500 reports of elder abuse were made in 2005.
Ove included a brief news article: "The Iowa House has approved a bill changing the name of the Department of Elder Affairs.
The study was funded by the Florida Department of Elder Affairs, and the investigators reported no disclosures.
Dr Goodman is also Faculty of Florida State University Medical School, and member of the Research Sub-committee of the Alzheimer's Disease Initiative of the Department of Elder Affairs of the State of Florida.
In response to the issues raised in Florida by the Schiavo case, the section in collaboration with the Department of Elder Affairs, Office of Statewide Public Guardian, sponsored advance directive educational programs for the public and health care professionals in May.
NYSE: WCG) today announced that the Florida Department of Elder Affairs has approved WellCare of Florida to participate in the state's Long-Term Care Community Diversion Pilot Project.
For 13 years, she worked as a contract analyst for the state Department of Elder Affairs, retiring in 1991.