Chun, currently works at the US Army War College where he serves as chair of the Department of Distance Education.
What does DDE stand for?
DDE stands for Department of Distance Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DDE
We have 115 other meanings of DDE in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Delegation Discovery System
- Don't Do Dumb Things (blog)
- Digital Decoder Drive Unit (NASA)
- Dade City (Amtrak station code; Dade City, FL)
- Daniel Displacement Engine (satellite station keeping)
- Data Dictionary Entry
- Data Distribution Equipment
- Daylight Demon Eyes (auto headlights)
- Deep Dose Equivalent
- Delay Differential Equation(s)
- Deputy District Engineer (USACE)
- Designated Doctor Evaluation
- Detail Design Engineering (UK)
- Device-Dependent Error (SESR bit - GPIB)
- Digital Definition Exchange
- Diocesan Director of Education (various organizations)
- Diploma in Distance Education
- Direct Data Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor, Department of Distance Education, US Army War College.
Alex Morykin, Supervisor of Broadcast Engineering for the Department of Distance Education at Lehigh University, said: "We were looking for a company to build a new satellite delivery system for us that would technically enhance and enrich our existing satellite program, utilizing the latest technologies in data casting and MPEG4 streaming.