Williams, RDH, EdD, was honored in May 2012, when Ruth Glisson, MDH, an alumna of the Master of Dental Hygiene (MDH) program, Department of Dental Hygiene, College of Allied Health Sciences at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tenn.
What does DDH stand for?
DDH stands for Department of Dental Hygiene (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDH
We have 50 other meanings of DDH in our Acronym Attic
- Guided Missile Destroyer Update Project Director
- Domaine Des Grandes Vignes (French: Domain of the Big Vines; winemakers; Beaujolais, France)
- Data-Driven Graphics Wizard
- Digital Download Game World
- Developmental Guided Missile Destroyer
- Daventry & District Housing (UK)
- Death Domain Homologous Region
- Decision Diffie-Hellman
- Dentsu Digital Holdings (Japan)
- Departamento de Desarrollo Humano (Spanish: Department of Human Development; Mexico)
- Destroyer-Carrying Helicopter
- Developmental Dysplasia of Hip
- Développement Durable Hospitalier (French: Sustainable Hospital)
- Dewsbury and District Hospital (UK)
- Diamond Drill Hole (mining, exploration stage)
- Direct-to-Digital Holography
- Disciples of the Darkhand (gaming forum)
- Dissociated Double Hypertropia
- District Director of Health (various organizations)
- Document Drafting Handbook
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dental hygiene program meets American Dental Association accreditation requirements as followed by the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, Department of Dental Hygiene.
Associate Professor & Department Chair, Department of Dental Hygiene, Texas Woman's University, P.
By Mary Jacks, RDH, MS [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mary Jacks, RDH, MS, is the advanced degrees program director in the Department of Dental Hygiene at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA).
As an added bonus to this project, the Humane Society has now entered into an agreement with the Department of Dental Hygiene to provide a clinical rotation experience with dental hygiene students that will begin in the spring of 2011.
Mary Jacks, RDH, MS, is the advanced degrees program director in the Department of Dental Hygiene at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA).
edu Graduate Degree Awarded: MS-DH Georgia Medical College of Georgia School of Graduate Studies Department of Dental Hygiene Marie A.
Kay and I were colleagues in the Department of Dental Hygiene at the University of Iowa from 1971 to 1991," said Nancy Sisty LePeau, RDH, MS, MA.