With the help of the NU, the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute, and the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Haddad is trying to compile a database of recorded testimony that will help differentiate deception stress from other types of stress.
What does DoDPI stand for?
DoDPI stands for Department of Defense Polygraph Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department Of Defense Management Information System
- Department Of Defense, Military Pay & Allowance Committee
- Department of Defense Medical Review Board
- Department Of Defense Modeling & Simulation Executive Agent
- Department Of Defense Master Urgency List
- Dolnoslaski Osrodek Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish)
- Department Of Defense National Agency Check Center
- Dad of Daughters Only
- Dealer Owned Dealer Operated (petroleum industry)
- Director of Digital Operations (committee)
- Department Of Defense Polygraph Institute/Security Institute
- Department Of Defense Military Pay & Allowances Entitlements Manual
- Date Of Departure
- Department of Defense Personnel Security Program
- Department of Defense Regulation (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Repository
- Department of Defense Resources Data Base
- Department Of Defense Research & Engineering
- Data Object Design Studio
- Day of Defeat Source (WWII Half-Life modification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With significant pilot data from an earlier study done under contract from the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute, now known as Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment (www.