The AFAFO implements the guidance and requirements found in the public law and Department of Defense Financial Management Regulations (DODFMRs), Joint Travel Regulations (JTRs), Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and policy memoranda.
What does DoDFMR stand for?
DoDFMR stands for Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Department Of Defense Environmental Contamination
- Department of Defense Element of Expense
- Department of Defense Expense Element
- Department Of Defense Emergency Plans
- Department of Defense Emergency Preparedness Course
- Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board
- Department Of Defense Explosives Safety Board
- Department of Defense Intelligence System Information System Extension (US DoD)
- Data Object Directory Files
- Department Of Defense Foreign Disclosure Coordinating Office
- Department Of Defense Field Studies Program
- Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations
- Department Of Defense Gravity Experiment
- Dachshund Orthopedic Disc Group Email Resource
- Darts Organisatie Den Haag (Dutch: Darts Organization Den Haag)
- Directory of Directories for Higher Education
- Department of Defense Housing Facility (Novato, CA)
- Department Of Defense Household Goods Field Office
- Division on Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth)
- Department of Defense Human Resources Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation 7000.
Financial policies and guidelines are spelled out in the Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation and other guidance.