Four new distance learning courses, AMMO-99-DL, AMMO-100-DL, AMMO 101-DL and AMMO-102-DL, provide self-paced instruction on explosives safety quantity distance (ESQD) principles, Army safety site planning, and tutorials on using an Automated Quantity Distance Calculator approved by the Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board (DDESB).
What does DODESB stand for?
DODESB stands for Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DODESB
- Development Optical Diagnostic Equipment
- Directorate of Online and Distance Education (Anna University; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Domain-Oriented Design Environment
- Dominated Off-Diagonal Equality
- Department of Defense Education Activity
- Department Of Defense Environmental Contamination
- Department of Defense Element of Expense
- Department of Defense Expense Element
- Department Of Defense Emergency Plans
- Department of Defense Emergency Preparedness Course
- Department Of Defense Explosives Safety Board
- Department of Defense Intelligence System Information System Extension (US DoD)
- Data Object Directory Files
- Department Of Defense Foreign Disclosure Coordinating Office
- Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation
- Department Of Defense Field Studies Program
- Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations
- Department Of Defense Gravity Experiment
- Dachshund Orthopedic Disc Group Email Resource
- Darts Organisatie Den Haag (Dutch: Darts Organization Den Haag)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Weapons Safety office personnel, without prior experience, faced the two most critical weapons safety inspections in the Air Force back-to-back: the Nuclear Surety Inspection (NSI) and the Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board (DDESB).
Setting the world standards for explosive mitigation and containment, MSI systems are approved by GSA and the Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board (DDESB).