The Department of Defense Education Activity provides quality education for eligible family members of personnel on official assignments.
What does DODEA stand for?
DODEA stands for Department of Defense Education Activity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DODEA in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Defense Data Administrator (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Dependents Education (US)
- Department Of Defense Directive
- Department Of Defense Dependents Schools
- Department Of Defense Dependents School System
- Delay On De-Energize
- Development Optical Diagnostic Equipment
- Directorate of Online and Distance Education (Anna University; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Domain-Oriented Design Environment
- Dominated Off-Diagonal Equality
- Department Of Defense Environmental Contamination
- Department of Defense Element of Expense
- Department of Defense Expense Element
- Department Of Defense Emergency Plans
- Department of Defense Emergency Preparedness Course
- Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board
- Department Of Defense Explosives Safety Board
- Department of Defense Intelligence System Information System Extension (US DoD)
- Data Object Directory Files
- Department Of Defense Foreign Disclosure Coordinating Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Defense Education Activity provides a quality education for eligible family members of personnel on official assignments.
scholars, three of whom are Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) scholars, and 31 international scholars will attend the 29th annual Research Science Institute (RSI), jointly sponsored with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) beginning on June 24th.
The Department of Defense Education Activity administers the DoD Dependents Schools overseas and the DoD Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools in the United States.
The Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) is the general umbrella that covers the Department of Defense's international schools, also known as Department of Defense Dependent Schools (DoDDS) overseas, and the stateside schools, also known as Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS).
based public, private or home school, or Department of Defense Education Activity school abroad.
Major funding to add high schools is being provided by the Army Education Outreach Program, BAE Systems, The Boeing Company, the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), the ExxonMobil Corporation, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, the Office of Naval Research, and Northrop Grumman.
The Department of Defense Education Activity has established crisis centers to assist parents of its students and employees who are affected by the voluntary relocations from Japan and Bahrain.