Money has served as the assistant secretary of Defense for Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence (ASD C3I); senior civilian official, Office of the ASD C3I; the Department of Defense Chief Information Officer (CIO); Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Research, Development and Acquisition; and as CIO of the Air Force.
What does DoD CIO stand for?
DoD CIO stands for Department of Defense Chief Information Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Drag-on Dragoon (video game)
- Dream of Doll (Korea)
- Drink of the Day (promotion)
- Driver on Demand (Linux)
- Drop On Demand
- Drug Overdose
- Dungeons of Doom (NetHack)
- Department of Defense Automated Identification Technology
- Department of Defence Army Personnel Agency (Australia)
- Department of Defense Information Assurance Scholarship Program
- Department of Defense Identification Number (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Information Technology Registry
- Department of Defense Joint Technical Architecture
- Department of Defense Mapping, Charting, & Geodesy Requirements and Programs
- Department of Defense Military Standard
- Department of Defense Network Information Center
- Department of Defense Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria
- Department of Defense World Geodetic System
- Comptroller Of the Department of Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Defense Chief Information Officer has stated that all programs, from inception to completion, will be electronic within ten years.
In a ceremony held recently to celebrate MITRE's 50th anniversary, the Honorable John Grimes, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration (ASD NII) / Department of Defense Chief Information Officer (CIO), presented MITRE with the Secretary of Defense Medal for Outstanding Public Service.
In addition to his duty as ASD (C3I), Money has served as the Senior Civilian Official, Office of the ASD (C3I), as the Department of Defense Chief Information Officer, as the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Research, Development and Acquisition and as CIO for the Air Force.