Evan Clark, CEO of the Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union in Washington, added that he expected the suits to settle rather than go through lengthy litigation probably inside 12 to 24 months but "for dollar amounts far below what NCUA is seeking.
What does DOCFCU stand for?
DOCFCU stands for Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
- Development Operations Coordination Document
- Digital Online Composers Directory (Ponchatoula, LA)
- Documentary Instruments Dispute Resolution Expertise
- Documents Division (US DoD)
- Date Of Current Enlistment
- Direct Observation Clinical Encounter Examination (surgery)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation
- Dakota Ojibway Child and Family Services (Canada)
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (Italian: Checked and Guaranteed Origin Name)
- Dog Obedience Club of Greenville, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Department of Canadian Heritage
- Determinants of Community Health (University of Toronto; Canada)
- District of Columbia Habitat for Humanity (Washington, DC)
- Daughters of Charity Health System (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- Document Identifier
- Digital Optical Cellular Image Processor
- Indigenous Peoples' Center for Documentation, Research and Information (Swizterland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union, which does offer overdraft services, had income in the teens as well.