South Nassau's Department of Clinical Research, based at its Gertrude & Louis Feil Cancer Center, is staffed by a clinical research nurse and a clinical research coordinator.
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for Department of Clinical Research (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- Déclaration Commune des Revenus (French: Joint Statement of Income)
- Declaration Control Report (tax returns)
- Defueling Completion Report
- Degradation Category Rating (ITU-T)
- Delay Credit
- Delivery Change Report
- Delivery Confirmation Required
- Demand/Capacity Ratio (engineering)
- Deming Chain Reaction (management)
- Department of Community Resources
- Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (California, USA)
- Deposit Control Record
- Deputy Commander for Resource Management
- Derby City Radioactives (radio club)
- Derby Crash Repair (UK)
- Desenvolvimento Científico Regional (Portuguese: Regional Scientific Program)
- Design and Construction Regulations (offshore legislation; UK)
- Design Certification Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baumgartner (a), (c), (d), * (a) Institute of Complementary Medicine KIKOM, University of Bern, Switzerland (b) Department of Clinical Research DKF, University of Bern, Switzerland (c) Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Witten/Herdecke, Germany (d) Society for Cancer Research, Hiscia Institute, Arlesheim, Switzerland * Corresponding author.
Soumya Swaminathan HIV/Tuberculosis Epidemiology, Scientist G pathogenesis and management Department of Clinical Research National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Chennai ICMR Prize for Biomedical Research for Scientists belonging to Underprivileged Communities Dr.
Bochum, Germany (c) Department of Clinical Research, Helixor Heilmittel GmbH & Co KG.
is Professor of Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy in the Department of Clinical Research at the University of Bern, Switzerland.
where he was the Director, Cardiology, in the Department of Clinical Research.
She is deputy chief for the Department of Clinical Research Informatics, National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, where she manages a complex program of administrative planning for clinical research information systems, quality improvement initiatives and research support.
LLB, was named Director of Clinical Operations, both within the Department of Clinical Research and Development.