An Assistant Professor with the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT, Delhi, Matsagar and his team of Ph.
What does DCE stand for?
DCE stands for Department of Civil Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCE
We have 177 other meanings of DCE in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Code Elimination
- Defense Combat Evaluation
- Defense Contract Executive
- Defense Coordinating Element (MSCA)
- Delhi College of Engineering
- Delta Center Elementary (Lansing, MI)
- Delta Computer Education
- Dental Continuing Education (various organizations)
- Department of Cancer Epidemiology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Correctional Education (Virginia)
- Dependent Care Expense
- Deployment Control Electronics
- Depth Chart Engineering (football slang)
- Design Community Environment (California)
- Design Construction Evaluation (USACE)
- Design Consulting Engineering (various companies)
- Destruction, Creation, Evolution (D.C.E. Records; Adleaide Australia)
- Detector Control Electronics
- Diabetes Care and Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Irvin Chen, cement scientist, Ca[era Corporation, A Novel 6ementitious Calcium Carbonate Containing 602 from Industrial Flue Gas; and, Bijoy Halder, graduate research assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso, Use of Mutated Micro-Organism to Produce Sustainable Mortar.
The contract: The provision and processing of basic technical, legal and organizational professional information from the jurisdiction of the Baureferats, Department of Civil Engineering for road inventory that had previously been largely conducted in analog component inventories are, professionally and technically reorganized (to modern processing structures on IT-based means of a geographic information system GIS) to be adjusted.
The Department of Civil Engineering is a bastion of masculinity.
: +886 2 33664335; fax: +886 2 23661640 (2) Department of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, #1, Sec.
 Mahdi Moharrampour,  Mohammad Reza Eskandari,  Hamed Rahimi,  Seyed Reza Ghafouri,  Mohammad Reza Asadi Asad Abad  Young researchers club, Islamic Azad University, Buinzahra Branch, Buinzahra, Iran  Department of Engineering, Karaj branch, Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran  Department of civil Engineering, buinzahra branch, Islamic Azad University, Buinzahra, Iran  Department of civil Engineering, buinzahra branch, Islamic Azad University, Buinzahra, Iran Corresponding Author Mahdi Moharrampour, Young researchers club, Islamic Azad University, Buinzahra Branch, Buinzahra, Iran.
QU engineering department holds Open Day Qatar University (QU) Department of Civil Engineering held an Open Day last Wednesday to build on the network of QU engineering alumni and to re-affirm a platform for continued communication.
MOHAMED KHOULAIDI DOHA THE Department of Civil Engineering of Qatar University's (QU) College of Engineering (CENG) organised an open day recently to build the network of QU engineering alumni and establish a platform for continued communication.