The San Diego Department of Child Support Services claimed that enforcing the agreement would be unjust.
What does DCSS stand for?
DCSS stands for Department of Child Support Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCSS
We have 73 other meanings of DCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Democratic Club of Santa Rita (Arizona)
- Durham Colleges Students' Representative Council
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Research, Development, & Acquisition
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Resource Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Da Capo Second Season (TV series)
- Danish Civil Security Service
- Defense Communications Satellite Subsystem
- Defense Communications Subsystem
- DeKalb County School System (Georgia)
- Department of Clinical Support Services (US Army)
- Department of Computer Science and Systems (McMaster University; Canada)
- Deployable Combat Support System
- Diaconesses Croix Saint-Simon (French hospital)
- Digital Communications Satellite Subsystem
- Digital Communications Subsystem
- Digital Conferencing Switching System
- Division of Child Support Services (various states)
- Documentum Content Storage Services (EMC Corporation)
- Dry Cask Storage System
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the state court system, Deloitte and an undisclosed company are bidding for a contract to add a new case-management system that would promote information-sharing with agencies such as the state Department of Justice and Department of Child Support Services.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent figures from the California Department of Child Support Services indicate that title companies, which serve as the primary source for the collection of child support liens filed against real property, helped recover more than $49 million in delinquent payments during the 2006-07 Fiscal Year.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent figures from the California Department of Child Support Services indicate that title companies, which serve as the primary source for the collection of child support liens in the state, recovered more than $80 million in delinquent payments during the 2005-06 Fiscal Year.
The program is a collaborative effort of the California State Department of Child Support Services (DCSS), the CSDA and the local child support agencies in each of the California counties as a way to encourage the timely payment of child support.
Things got worse Monday when Ellis received a letter from the Los Angeles County Department of Child Support Services saying he owed $650 to support four children in Torrance the agency says he fathered.
We continue to work with ACS because they offer the State the best value, continued top quality service, and technological expertise," said Department of Child Support Services Contracts Manager Thomas Pryor.
Programs that are administered by the County's Department of Child Support Services are partially funded by the U.